The StartCanada Blog provides insights about some of the work that we’re doing; including web design / development, design thinking, social media marketing, small business information, trends, tips, ideas and inspiration for start-ups, professionals, non-profits and small businesses.
1. What is the definition of a small business in Canada?
2. How many small businesses are there in Canada?
3. How many Canadians work for small businesses?
4. How many Canadians are self-employed?
5. Success vs. failure
6. How active are small business owners online?
7. What do small businesses contribute to Canada’s total exports?
Source: CBC News
Photo: © Angelo Narciso, Calgary Chamber, Calgary, AB
StartCanada is a Canadian company that designs, develops and manages elegant and effective websites for start-ups, professionals, non-profits and small businesses. StartCanada also provides social media marketing services for its clients.
Angelo Narciso leads StartCanada and is involved with business development, the design thinking process of web design / development, website management and social media marketing.